See if you can identify the bee that stung you.
|Yellow Jacket (Can sting multiple times)|
|European Paper Wasp( Can sting multiple times)|
|Mahogany Paper Wasp(Multiple Stings)|
|Bald Faced Hornet (Multiple stings)|
|Bumble Bee (Multiple Stings)|
*Your first aim of action is to make sure the stinger is removed.*
To learn more on this watch this video.
|A honeybees stinger is barbed and stays stuck in us after her sting.|
Here are some home remedies with things you probably have just laying around the house.
* Make a paste of meat tenderizer and water or baking soda and water the apply to sting.
* Sprinkle generously with baking soda then drizzle some drops of vinegar to make soda fizz, leave on skin till pain is gone.
* Cover with a dot of mustard.
* Cover with honey and reapply as needed for pain.
* Dab with generous amount of toothpaste and leave on sting.
* Soak in Epsom salt and water or make a paste with it.
* Slather with Aloe Vera.
* Crush fresh parsley and apply.
* Crush fresh basil leaves and apply.
* Drizzle apple cider vinegar over it.
* Dab on a bit of deodorant.
Do you have any remedies? Share them in the comment box below.