Have you ever gotten stung and needed something to help with the pain and discomfort? Usually stings are accompanied by redness, swelling and even itchiness. Some people are even allergic and can got into anaphylactic shock which is deadly without immediate emergency care.
See if you can identify the bee that stung you.
|Yellow Jacket (Can sting multiple times)|
|European Paper Wasp( Can sting multiple times)|
|Mahogany Paper Wasp(Multiple Stings)|
|Bald Faced Hornet (Multiple stings)|
|Bumble Bee (Multiple Stings)|
*Your first aim of action is to make sure the stinger is removed.*
To learn more on this watch this video.
|A honeybees stinger is barbed and stays stuck in us after her sting.|
Here are some home remedies with things you probably have just laying around the house.
* Make a paste of meat tenderizer and water or baking soda and water the apply to sting.
* Sprinkle generously with baking soda then drizzle some drops of vinegar to make soda fizz, leave on skin till pain is gone.
* Cover with a dot of mustard.
* Cover with honey and reapply as needed for pain.
* Dab with generous amount of toothpaste and leave on sting.
* Soak in Epsom salt and water or make a paste with it.
* Slather with Aloe Vera.
* Crush fresh parsley and apply.
* Crush fresh basil leaves and apply.
* Drizzle apple cider vinegar over it.
* Dab on a bit of deodorant.
Do you have any remedies? Share them in the comment box below.